By FuglyBetty - 13/11/2014 16:44 - Norway - Arendal

Today, my dad finally added me on Facebook, When I looked through his photos, I quickly noticed he'd heavily photoshopped the photos I'm in to make me look prettier. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 736
You deserved it 3 185

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, they're his genes... On a serious note, FYL OP, it's a dad's job to support their daughters and make them feel beautiful.

well just because he made you prettier doesn't automatically mean you are ugly .. cheer up

Comments

Yeah, nothing good ever comes from adding parents on Facebook. Shortly after my parents separated five yeahs ago, my dad added me on Facebook after years of me begging him. As I was going through his photos, I found in one comment he was talking to his friends about us leaving and he was 'happy 2 be free!" Broke my tiny little heart. Then, just about a month ago, as I was looking through my mom's facebook, her ex husband was telling her about how he loved to watch her sleep, "always naked of course." These are not things I ever wanted to hear. Add parents with caution.

Ali_Br_fml 33

Your parents and their significant others need to learn about privacy filters on Facebook. I have posts that are shared with some friends, and not all. If I feel the least bit worried about how it will come off to a set of people, I don't include them. I guess I'm kind of glad my mom is...technologically challenged. She hardly goes on Facebook, and never posts status updates or pictures. All she does on there is watch and share videos. But all parents at some point feel like getting away from the kids. Children can be stressful. Your mom needs to teach her male friends what types of messages are acceptable as public messages, and what should be sent privately.

uchihadesendent 14

lol I use facebook to buy and sell stuff so I don't worry about my looks, but your dad shouldn't photoshop you to make look better that's just wrong :(

At least he didn't photoshop you out of the pictures

My Dad's Facebook is full (I mean, there are albums dedicated) of photos of my brother. Not a single snap of me.

wow your dads a dick y didn't he accept ur friend request wait y did u wanna b friends with him? need a follow up

That's highly F'D up. :( I'm sorry girl. my dad won't claim me as his daughter in public.

jeanyrios 10

That's cold. I warn my husband often on how he treats our kids and remind him that vengeance can come in the form of the worst nursing home possible to drop him and forget him.

I bet your are very beautiful as you are.