By Username - 21/07/2011 11:14 - United States

Today, my dad came home and said that he was so inspired by hip hop dancers on TV that he decided to take a hip hop dance class. He signed up for the class that my girlfriend teaches. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 430
You deserved it 3 932

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mikaylajarvis 0

sorry to say but it's kinda funny

Comments

nadorahb 0

Nothing wrong with that. Its adorable that your Dad is enjoying something that you and your gf enjoy and he wants instructions from her. He must trust her enough since he could be injured, possibly, lets hope not. Take it as encoiargement for you to now have a wonderful tale for family events FOREVER. Some blackmail material just falls right into your lap. :)

tacoman007 2

seems like you're just angry your dad has more swag than you.

celticpride33 0

please post another fml after he bangs her

deffs FYL. that would be super embarrassing for you. maybe suggest some other type of dance. I do jazz funk :)

I would not take this as a bad thing. Maybe the dad knows she teaches this class and feels comfortable enough to look like a fool in front of her. Maybe daddy approves?

cheeseburger9418 3

I don't understand how this is a FML? Is your girlfriend ugly or something?

BiGD3317 0

I'd be careful she might teach him how to Toot it & Boot it

bloddyhell 2

Am I the only one who noticed that this same OP posted an FML earlier about a lousy marriage proposal from their "boyfriend" and now a few hours later, posts this FML making reference to a "girlfriend"? Which is it buddy? If you are going to fake FMLs at least be consistent.