By Anonymous - 31/05/2016 16:11 - United States - Tyrone

Spicy
Today, my dad asked my brother not to use his shaver so late at night. That wasn't him, and it wasn't his shaver either. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 631
You deserved it 3 310

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dad was also wondering why his son moaned in ecstasy whilst shaving.

Wow Op, that ***** of yours must be an airplane engine.

Comments

msmedieval 11

I thought I got it till I read the comments... Yikes OP! Maybe try to find a way to muffle the sound, or buy something quieter.

petert71 10

Perhaps Dad already knew who and what it was?

When I still lived at home I would put a pillow on top and run a fan to muffle the sound.

Just here to see if anyone has any tips on muddling the sound.. I have a similar issue!

find someone with a good mouth to replace it. ;)

I just went to college. Didn't have to worry about my parents lol. Now I live with my boyfriend. But in between college years while I was home I would usually do it when they weren't home or else once they moved, my room was in the basement so it didn't matter.

why do people feel like it's so awkward or what ever with masturbation? let me tell you a little secret..... your parents know that you ********** they did it when they were young and to be honest, they most likely still do :) so stop making a big deal out of it and have a good tea time alone!

Don't tell me they still **********, that puts a disgusting image in my head

Sorry #28 but most parents assume that their kids don't **********, even if they themselves were massive sex freaks with pain dungeons hidden in the underground bunker beneath the nearest abandoned building.

They would probably still not want to hear it even if they know it. I mean, I know my parents probably had sex when I was living at home but I still appreciate them not doing it loudly and/or obviously so I wouldn't have to think about it.

Oops! Might want to find a way to muffle the sound, OP.

That sounds like a hairy situation. No? Anyone? I'll show myself out....