By schoolkiddo - 08/09/2010 07:35 - Australia

Today, my dad and his girlfriend left for a 10-day vacation. They booked an expensive beach-house. I'm an A grade student and just last month, he stopped paying my school fees because he 'couldn't afford it.' Oh, and he's making me feed the dog while he's away. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 164
You deserved it 3 859

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Run away and take the dog. Play guitar in the streets for cash, and make sure the dog is lying next to you with a sad face. Make it look like hes eating some garbage and people will surely give you money. Works for me.

FFML_314 11

Comments

Run away and take the dog. Play guitar in the streets for cash, and make sure the dog is lying next to you with a sad face. Make it look like hes eating some garbage and people will surely give you money. Works for me.

WallyTheWombat 0

Just have to say, AWESOME piercings. I don't know too many people that can pull the double lip thing off. (forgot what it's called, it's early for me lol).

#59 A double lip piercing is called a snake bite.

BrookeBabe92 0
Alesana_Love 0

I suggest that you let the dog shit all over his house!

nope..it is a way to solve a few problems - help to feed a dog by selling to good ppl, save money of OP and revenge, find money for school...I hope op would not sell the dog to Chinese... lol...

For those kinds of rentals fees are usually paid in advance. it's probably been paid for for months.

i paid for my own school...get a loan or suck it up buttercup

Now you know what your Dad is like. The sooner you can reduce your financial dependence on him, the better off you'll be.

tell him you couldn't afford to feed the dog.

chokeabitch 0

you're a ******* moron. it's his kid. his kid who is obviously doing very well. their father is choosing a piece of pussy over his Childs future. the kid has every right to be upset.