By Icy - 01/10/2009 06:59 - United States

Today, my crush was talking to me on Facebook. He said, "Did you know that 99% of the time a guy is talking to a girl it's because he wants to go out with her? Yeah, well, this is that 1%." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 721
You deserved it 3 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have been like 'Well 99% of the time when a girl is talking to a guy on FB it's because she feels sorry for him. This is part of that 99%'

Comments

well i dont agree with everyone you were being honest and not mis-leading. whats wrong with wanting to be just friends anyways

I don't talk to girls to go out with them all the time, I just talk to talk

Bullshit. Go piddle your crap elsewhere. Did he say that line after you told him you had a crush on him? Must have hurt.

Exactly. The only reason I IM girls is becuase I'm wheeling and dealing. If the chick's fat, it's probably because I want to borrow her science notes.

blland 0

do I HAVE to be your boyfriend if you want me to? geez.

Should have been like 'Well 99% of the time when a girl is talking to a guy on FB it's because she feels sorry for him. This is part of that 99%'

Aw, don't take it wrong, honey, he still might want to have sex with you -- he just doesn't want to be seen in public with you. That's all; that's not so bad.

you sure know how to soothe an aching ego ^^

It's pretty clear to me that he wouldn't have said that if he didn't want to bone.

I wouldn't be so sure, boone, It looks to me that he MAY be saying that he might want to bone her if they can't do it in private and doesn't tell anyone about it. Even a playah can't be known for boning slags.

After guessing what that means and then consulting UD to confirm, YES! That is what I am saying.

Well, if you didn't think he might turn you away, then you really didn't know him very well. Infatuation isn't exactly a virtue. BTW, this isn't an FML even in the most minimal of terms.

famas48 0

YDI, for being fat and ugly!!!

maybe it doesn't mean that he thinks you're ugly. maybe he just thinks of you as a good, or a reliable person that he feels he can talk to comfortably. OR maybe he likes you, but doesn't know if you like him back, and he just doesn't want to ruin your friendship. either way, don't take what've said personally.