So, you guys bangin' or what?

By kiwi2323 - 26/09/2012 01:48 - United States

Spicy
Today, my intoxicated husband asked my very conservative parents how their sex life is now that all the kids are out of the house. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 431
You deserved it 3 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

daringtoride 27

Oh, husbands. Making conversations awkward with the parental folks since before time.

Comments

daringtoride 27

Oh, husbands. Making conversations awkward with the parental folks since before time.

iXTMAstro 6

Well at least your husband said it with words and not hand gestures. XD

alexhaz64 4

I'd imagine this would be even more of an FML if they'd actually answered!

LiyIa_fml 8

It's be really awkward if they answered..

Pretty_Pink_Lady 10

"Oh it's amazing. Never been better. Bob just installed the swing. Wanna come take a looksie?"

Why would your husband be getting drunk around conservative people? I couldn't imagine them being drunk with you.

They may have not been drunk, but I'm sure conservative people still enjoy a drink or two.

SApprentice 34

7- Conservative people get drunk, too. They just drink wine, and fine liquors, and pretend that they're not drunk when they are so that they can get through their boring day to day lives.

desireev 17
LiterOfCola 16

26 Not every conservative is a snobby rich person just like not every liberal is a lazy freeloader. I can see you being one, though.

SApprentice 34

36 and 57- You guys really can't handle a joke. There's no need to be so angry, or to insult me like that. I do try to have a little humor, and my jokes may not be good, but I try. I have nothing against conservatives, just like I have nothing against liberals. I think 99.99% of the human population are terrible creatures anyway, so it would be a waste of energy for me to hate any one group more than another. I'm sorry I managed to piss ya'll off.

ninjuh_wingman 29

Theres no way that that conversation will be awkward...

desireev 17

Hey now, this is a question that we all need to know about!

MrBond007_fml 6

The conservative ones always have the kinkiest private lives. That's a valid question.