By Gigi - 05/09/2012 04:29 - United States

Today, my crush asked to use my phone so he could Google something. Flattered that he wanted to use my phone, I agreed. After he was done, he handed it back with a weird look. I later realized he had found himself in my top searches. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 622
You deserved it 30 723

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bigtime_rocker 11

One of both I'm afraid! ALWAYS CLEAR YOUR HISTORY!!!! Your life sucks, but suit yourself...

saIty 17

This is why clear history was invented. That and ****.

Comments

Tell him you were thinking of asking him out, and googled his name to make sure he wasn't a criminal or something, because you had a bad experience on a date once. It's reasonable, near the truth, less creepy, and gives you an open to ask him out. Good luck! ;)

Even of you clear Internet searches google saves some of them.

afer85 4

It happens. Flip it around, act flirty and tell him that you liked him and just wanted to learn more about him before aproaching him. He is gonna either be flattered or be beyond scared. Either way at this point you have nothing to lose.

That's why you also turn of the save search option too :).

Not good, clear your history. And save yourself the embarrassment

Isa_fml 20

Embarrassing. I hate it when you let someone use your phone and remember too late that there's, uh, incriminating information on it. I let my roommate use my phone and she noticed something related to my eating disorder. She did not know that I HAD an eating disorder. It was awful. Also, I gave a different roommate my old phone when I bought a new one, and I forgot to delete the dirty text message conversations between my boyfriend and I. This is the roommate who also unpacked my box of sex toys. I TOLD him not to touch the damn box. At least he's laid-back and not a prude.

nowayisthisreal 4

You were "flattered" that he wanted to use your phone? Wtf? There is nothing flattering or flirtatious about that. How pathetic.

Beyond that, why google them enough times that they're in your top searches?