By worsethanzombies - 23/11/2009 16:40 - Spain

Today, my car crashed and the only refuge was at a nearby house, the resident of which was a crazy psycho. Now replace "crazy psycho" with "crazy ex-girlfriend who won't help you unless you compose a poem about how much you love her." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 128
You deserved it 4 875

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

Roses are red, Violets are blue, I crashed my car intentionally outside your house because I still really love you but I don't have the courage to admit it to myself and definitely not to you. Thank heaven for "free" verse.

Comments

Did she have a gun with 2 bullets, one for you, and one for her?

Ferretknows 0

Slightly modified version of the Stephen King story "Misery"

it's called walking (unless you were really hurt, in which case, i'm sorry; that sucks.) in any case, your car didn't crash. you crashed it.

huh, tried to edit my comment, no luck. read the one about this one being changed from "broke down" to crashed. so, dude, i'm sorry about your car, but it still may have been worth it to walk a little farther.

letitbe56 0

What is with all the poorly written FML's? Do better, FML staff. This is better, but the phrasing of the second half is still ridiculous: "Today, my car crashed. The only refuge was at a nearby house, the inhabitant of which was a crazy psycho. Now replace "crazy psycho" with "crazy ex-girlfriend who won't help you unless you compose a poem about how much you love her." FML"

Lollercoasterz 0

People who actually don't understand this FML can't claim to be speakers of English.

Those who actually don't understand this FML are either poorly educated or non-native speakers of English. Or dumbasses.

Are you serious? This comment is about a comment which was posted in reply to a comment that disappeared. Anyways, I agree with the OP, his life is f****d. I wonder how his poem went....?