By Anonymous - 20/05/2016 16:59 - United States - Harker Heights

Spicy
Today, my brother walked in on me jerking off. I managed to close the porn tab, at least, only to end up on my mom's Facebook profile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 397
You deserved it 6 727

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There's no way that could have gone worse

sonasonic 34

The real problem is if he questioned you or not.

Comments

There's no way that could have gone worse

Not necessarily. It could've been his brother's Facebook page.

I agreed with #1 until I saw your reply #9 the actual cringe on my face, god bless his soul had that happened to op

DeMamp 15

well, he could have killed his grandma with his semen...

DeMamp 15

Has nobody seen American Pie these days? smh

kelardy 11

yeah it could've been, it could have been his mom walking in and seeing that

He could have walked in right as OP finished. OP, being afraid of someone just barging in, swiftly turns around, bada bing bada boom, brother is a toaster strudel.

It could have been his dad walking in on him jerking it to the mom's Facebook page...

Candygrl987 11

Maybe lock the door next time?

Not all bedroom doors have locks, mine doesn't.

MikaykayUnicorn 36

I wasn't allowed to have a lock on my door for the longest time. Also OP, just leave it on the **** if you're caught jacking. It's better to be seen as a normal person who jacks to **** than a person who jacks to their mom or the news (because MSN is my homepage as well as many people I know, so if you just open a new page to cover the old it's gonna look like you were jacking to the news and that's not normal.)

Make sure someone knocks before he/she enters your bedroom. :)

#13 depends on the kids be of **** he was watching. There's some things out there that are a lot harder to explain.

Why is this comment down voted? It's good advice...

You might as well just say "hey I'm jerking off" because that's what they'll think when they try to get in.

sonasonic 34

The real problem is if he questioned you or not.

Could have been worse. Could have been your brother's profile.

"Ooooh, yahh. Hashtag hot loading. Ooooohhh, emojis. MOAR HASHTAG! THE PEOPLE LIKED THIS!!! OOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHH" Like and share if you don't want this to happen to you.

The fact it was Facebook wasn't the FML it was because it looked like he was jerking off to his Mother....

This isn't Instagram. You should speak English when you use this app. Otherwise, you might need to shove a dictionary down your throat so you can actually come close to speaking a language.

"Ooooh, yahh. Hashtag hot loading. Ooooohhh, emojis. MOAR HASHTAG! THE PEOPLE LIKED THIS!!! OOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHH" Like and share if you don't want this to happen to you.

Aiden89 23

I think the **** would have been easier to explain.

LostInTheZone11 29

Besides locking your door, install the "PanicButton". (It works on Chrome and Firefox) It closes all tabs on your computer and puts up a start up blank search page. When pressed again it restores your tabs.

takeittoem 8

As long as he wasn't like, "Oh, I thought I was the only one........"