By Anonymous - 15/12/2012 08:52 - United States - Lakewood

Today, my brother paid the DJ $300 to ruin my wedding by playing the Imperial Death March as I walked down the aisle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 806
You deserved it 95

Top comments

looloothing 9

Shit, I'd pay money to go to a wedding where the bride marched down to that.

Comments

I clicked 'you deserved it'. Because everybody deserves to have such an awesome wedding.

laylay33 6

That's heartless I think you should have another small wedding not expensive or maybe just a party and don't invite your brother

Haha yeah totally! Spend all that money to have another fake wedding just so you can fix that one bit where the wrong song got played....

Your brother sounds like a selfish prick.

I agree, at my moms and stepdads wedding we had him walk and a sword arch since he is a marine, but instead of swords it was light sabers and played the death march

If you fail to see the funny side and let something as awesome as that ruin everything.... you don't sound like much fun =

HairyPunisher 27

I was thinking the same thing. OP sounds a bit neurotic and controlling. I bet OP's family cheered at the irony when the music played.

If you're judgemental enough to assume that anyone who doesn't like what you like is "not much fun" then you don't sound like much fun either.

So 50, if I played Justin Bieber music at your wedding, would you be "neurotic and controlling" if you got upset? It's a pretty douchey thing to someone. Play what you want at your own wedding, don't meddle in someone else's big day.

HairyPunisher 27

53, The Imperial Death March is a vintage, classic, nearly universally realtor organized song as to be equated with an evil person. Most women I know wouldn't say a juvenile brother-sister prank "ruined" their wedding. That's where I implied the bride/OP was being neurotic. That wad the ONLY reason her wedding was ruined. And lol why do you equate the Biebs with bad music? He's not vintage like Star Wars or anything but he's not TERRIBLE.

HairyPunisher 27

If you're judgmental enough to assume that everyone who is judgmental enough to assume that everyone who does not like what they like is not much fun then you're not much fun... *Xzibit picture*

HairyPunisher 27

So you misread the intentions of my comment. I'm no more judgmental on this situation than any other. I just implied that the other party goers likely appreciated the song reference because OP is probably a controlling person and the song was well suited. Maybe I'm wrong and OP is Mary Poppins but you sometimes have to read between the lines on the way an FML is structured.

61 - The point is, even if the party goers liked the song, it wasn't their day. If they want to play something other than the traditional wedding march, let them do it on their own wedding day. The guests are at a wedding to support the two people who are getting married - it's not about them. It's about the bride and the groom.

foreverhis 4

It's called favorite. Now go back to Facebook.

Leave it to you teens to ruin sarcasm and troll each other haha.

It's not really trolling... Trolling usually amuses someone, that was just plain stupid. I'm embarrassed to be part of this generation.

please tell me The Throne Room song was playing during the ceremony... your brother is epic

What a douche... But hey, don't let him ruin your big day! Focus on what went well in the wedding and don't let him get to you. :-)