By Anonymous - 15/12/2012 08:52 - United States - Lakewood

Today, my brother paid the DJ $300 to ruin my wedding by playing the Imperial Death March as I walked down the aisle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 806
You deserved it 95

Top comments

looloothing 9

Shit, I'd pay money to go to a wedding where the bride marched down to that.

Comments

Delta117 2

What's wrong with that? I walked down the aisle to the Imperial Death March. My husband and I are huge Star Wars fans, and so is my family. People came up to me later and told me that it was great, and different, but my guests definitely enjoyed the non-traditional song.

Huge fan doesn't know the correct title for the music....

Delta117 2

Sorry, I'm a bit dyslexic. Thanks for pointing that out for me!! :D

VaneJP 15

Did it really ruin your wedding? Really??

mikehuntidges 2

Lighten up! If you consider that "ruining" your wedding, you might want to see if you can exchange one of your wedding gifts for a sense of humor. They did that at my dad and stepmoms wedding and it was all in good fun.

thesockbunny 5

Maybe they didn't get married in a church....

guemarez 9

I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Obey_StudBoii 23

I would be pist off if someone ruined my wedding like that. Maybe that's the kind of music he wanted at his, but that gives him NO RIGHT to ruin someones happiness. Weddings are planned and organized which is something I believe alot don't understand.

ideasrule 13

You're right, I don't understand uptight people like you. What's the point of repeating verbatim what millions of other couples have already done for their own wedding? Why is a wedding supposed to be the one time where creativity and humor is bad, evil, ruinous, instead of fun and adorable?

They never said weddings shouldn't be creative and fun, nor that people should repeat verbatim what other people have done. There is a huge different between a creative fun wedding and someone playing a prank on you.

A wedding should be the way that the bride and groom want it to be, not how some audience member decides he's going to force it to be.

Obey_StudBoii 23

#164. People like me?? Describe a person like me. You don't even know me to be calling me uptight. Yet you sit behind your computer or phone talking a bunch of mess. Lol I don't have time for you. All I simply said was that no ones wedding should be ruined because of stupidity. Weddings take time and planning.