By boundandgagged - 13/01/2010 19:36 - United States

Today, my brother and his friend ambushed me, tied me to a chair, and put a sock in my mouth. My mom found me 10 minutes later, took the sock out, and asked, "Why are you tied to a chair?" I told her what happened. She looked at me, laughed, stuffed the sock back in my mouth, and left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 471
You deserved it 4 983

Same thing different taste

Top comments

littlelemur 2

YDI for getting ambushed. you should NEVER let your guard down! constant vigilance! lol

Comments

Your mom is pretty amazing. I do understand that it's hard to have a sense of humour when you're bound and gagged, but still..

sjisje 0

one of the best so far rofl fyl

ipwnallmen 10

talk about taking bromance to the next level.. bound and gagged.... sounds like the start of a wincest porno.. srry, but this is too freaking funny!

TripleJumpMan 0
ipwnallmen 10

ps i really hope they make a comic of this> K, FML staff! Make a comic of this! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

ttlyhorrified 0

Please please make this a comic!!!!!

YDI for not being able to spit a damn sock out of your own mouth.

fake! u should be able to get a sock out. and it's hars to tie peopletochairs if they don't spend a reasonable amount oftime to learn how.

What's hard about it? My brother tied our grandad to a chair, and used one of his (grandad's) old toy lawnmowers to shave his hair off. You just wrap whatever you're going to tie them down with around the chair and tie a knot. It isn't remotely difficult, and presumably, the friend was pinning him down.

Hah yeah my brother and I have the same friends, meaning I have a lot of younger guy friends, we call it our family..anyway some of them were at my house while my brother was gone and they dragged me onto the floor, tied my legs up,taped my hands behind my back put tape on my mouth then took a video of it and sent it to some of our other friends. after that they left me in the dark taped to the couch in the basement for about 25 minutes.