By Foam - 26/12/2009 06:10 - Canada

Today, my boyfriend went in to kiss me. He came in too aggressively and passionately and his front tooth knocked against mine. I am now missing a third of my right front tooth. Average cost for a dental crown? $900. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 679
You deserved it 2 999

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like you have very weak teeth to me, but I guess it depends how hard he hit you.

My sister had exactly the same problem a few months ago. How could it possibly cost 900? My sister had to pay 50 and her tooth looks better than ever.

Comments

Sounds like you have very weak teeth to me, but I guess it depends how hard he hit you.

Dats not rlly dat much money... I spend atleast £2000 each day -.-

Narelon 12

If you spend 2 grand a day, you should be off giving that money to people who deserve it instead of doing whatever the **** you do with it.

My sister had exactly the same problem a few months ago. How could it possibly cost 900? My sister had to pay 50 and her tooth looks better than ever.

She might not have dental coverage or if she does, it doesn't cover the cost of crowns.

she lives in canada, what do you expect...

Fossum you ignorant american! Keeping in mind we can break a leg and NOT pay 1500 dollars in hospital fees, "eh"? So hows about you find a nice bridge to jump off of into oncomming traffic, then tell us Canada sucks. It's not that she cannot get proper coverage, but will not try to do so... whereas in USA 70% of claims are denied.

rolaimss 0

lmao, that happened to my bffs girlfriend

v1kt4r 13

I really hope you're a gal, and your BFF is a lesbian

Who said guys and girls can't be lifelong friends?

v1kt4r 13

They can, am a guy and i do have a few really good female friends, i jus think a guy referring to anyone as a BFF is gay

femmeixifatality 0

Homosexual: (n) A male who refers to his best friend as "Bff", regardless of sexual preference. Seriously? When did being gay become redefined?

Agreed, but, 900 for a 10 minute job? xD

Wow that just made my cringe at the thought of it happening to my tooth.

Making a dental crown isn't done in ten minutes... You have to drill down the whole tooth, take an impression of it, wait for the dental technician to make the crown, and then try to fit it on the patient's tooth. Requires at leat to visits to the dentist.

That sucks, I got mine for free on the NHS.

how hard did he hit you to knock your tooth out, right out even the roots? Was it just really badly chipped? wasn't supposed to reply to anyone....

hate_my_mom 0

You don't necessarily need a crown. That can be fixed without one. I had the same thing happen and didn't get a crown and you can't even tell.

How great would a working healthcare system be?! But remember: keep smiling!