By sydsophnova - 02/07/2009 03:36 - United States

Today, my boyfriend was on the roof of his house. I climbed the ladder but I'm kind of scared of heights, so when I got up there I just sat on the edge. The gutter broke, fell down, and I fell along with it. My boyfriend then said, "I've been trying to tell you to go on a diet". FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 105
You deserved it 9 474

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lexia_fml 0

You forgot to say if you're large or not. I'm guessing yes. But YDI it anyway. If you're scared of heights, why the **** would you sit on the EDGE, where you can see the fall clearly?

Why would you sit on the edge of a roof if you're afraid of heights...?

Comments

A real boyfriend that actually loves you would be concerned about your safety. dump his ass.

Why do people just assume your fat?? You people are assholes. Go get a life and STFU. I feel for you girl, you should find a boyfriend :)

DCvRkey2012 7

Find one? She already has a boyfriend.

more like fhl for having a girlfriend that doesn't listen

kashar 0

why would you sit on the edge of the roof if you're scared of heights? YDI

i hate how you people assume being fat is the worst thing in the world. get the **** over it, that is NOT an fml.

You broke his gutter you moron. That's like a couple hundred or thousand dollars worth of damage. Way to be an idiot.

meddude 0

a couple thousand dollars? are your gutters made of gold?

You fell off a house? My house is 60 feet high, I thought a 30+ foot fall is deadly?

meddude 0

actually, medically, 15 feet (or 3x an adult's height) is considered a "significant mechanism of injury", which means there's a chance of severe injury or possibly death.

deathbunny256 0

what kind of house is 60 ft tall?

You deserve it for sitting on the gutter. It would fall no matter who sat on it, idiot.