By sydsophnova - 02/07/2009 03:36 - United States

Today, my boyfriend was on the roof of his house. I climbed the ladder but I'm kind of scared of heights, so when I got up there I just sat on the edge. The gutter broke, fell down, and I fell along with it. My boyfriend then said, "I've been trying to tell you to go on a diet". FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 105
You deserved it 9 474

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lexia_fml 0

You forgot to say if you're large or not. I'm guessing yes. But YDI it anyway. If you're scared of heights, why the **** would you sit on the EDGE, where you can see the fall clearly?

Why would you sit on the edge of a roof if you're afraid of heights...?

Comments

I don't ever feel bad for people who break things because they're fat. Lose weight like the rest of us.

Some people can eat en do nothing and stay thin, other people can't. Yeah, she could do more efforts to be thinner, but if she's happy with having a BIT more flesh (probably she's not fat-fat), why would she? She *probably* already does a hundred time the efforts you do.

turboawesome88 0

Simple science: use more calories than you take in and your body uses fat as fuel. Most people aren't motivated enough, so it is their fault for being fat.

The boyfriend was being a bit of a jerk but really, you were being a huge dumbass and it is hard to feel sorry for a dumbass

Yeah, gutters break very easily, no one could sit on one without breaking it. Also, your boyfriend is defective, please return and select a replacement.

DCvRkey2012 7

Oh yeah, breakup with the boyfriend after one comment. Yeah, that's real smart. Women...

shoulda stayed ur plump ass on the ground. THen you wouldna fell.

DCvRkey2012 7

What makes this seem fake? Is it the fact that this situation can happen to anybody?

iSmellNice 2

If you're afraid of heights, why would you sit on the edge of the roof? Sit in the middle, where you have less chance of falling. Better yet, don't even go on the roof. YDI

Jarlais 0

I'm 90% sure he was joking...

acro_actress95 0

I think you need a better boyfriend. If I were you I'd dump his ass.

DCvRkey2012 7

Women's typical response/ reaction to a MINOR comment that the Boyfriend made.