By sadpoorlady - 22/06/2013 09:22 - United Kingdom - Appley Bridge

Today, my boyfriend used the "this isn't working, we need to talk" line on me. How nice of him to wait this long to do so, just days after we returned from the expensive Caribbean holiday that I paid for. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 877
You deserved it 5 008

Same thing different taste

Comments

Did you ever consider the problems might have grown on the holiday? Alot of couples find out they're wromg for each other on holiday, I know I did.

Everyone making asumptions.. The guy could have thought of the vacation as a last chance for her.. And she blev it? Maybe she is a horrible gf?

You are better off than some of these poor women on this site, whose SO's made their considerate announcements on the first day of expensive vacations. Better luck next time, OP. You've earned it.

Not a week ago there was a post where the OP got dumped during a trip and the consensus seemed to be the guy should have waited until after the trip so as not to ruin it for both of them. Well, this guy did. And he's still getting bashed.

Kozmotis 8

I think the main problem is that she paid entirely for the trip. Him breaking up with her just after they got home seems a little ungrateful. But at least he didn't leave her during the trip.

Awful but better to find out before wasting even more money on the moocher

Sometimes vacations can make ya or break ya. Best to find out now.

Well seems like it was pre empted. Well look on the small but oh so bright side, the piece of shit is gone

AngelLovesDerby 10

*** him you deserve better what a ahole....

What a dick, find someone who deserves your love (and money ).

my most recent ex waited a week after his birthday to dump me, after I bought him a PlayStation 4 and two brand new games.... I know how you feel!!

Is the playstation 4 out yet? If you preordered it, maybe you can cancel it.