By Anonymous - 09/01/2011 20:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend tried to serenade me with The Sex is Good by Saving Abel. According to him, "I have to fake it, I'd leave if I could. I'm not in love, but the sex is good." FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 606
You deserved it 4 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sourgirl101 28

That's like "I hate every bone in your body but mine" by Poison's CC Deville.(:

KingDingALing, your obsession with Kay is getting a little out of hand. He has only said a few words to you, but your brain tricks you into thinking you have some sort of relationship with him. He didn't spike your drinks, he didn't molest you.. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but you are sick. You need to schedule an appointment with a doctor and/or shrink right away. I recommend DocBastard.

Comments

gtrgdss 0

dump him!!! I'm sure there are lots of others who'd appreciate you more.

I think you should've realized he was a shitty boyfriend when he told you he liked Saving Abel?

cheesey923 0

I think everyones readin way to deeply into this, maybe he just likes the song or has a good sense of humor. not to mention nothing is wrong with saving able.

Saving Abel rules and I'm a girl I love that song. Are you sure he was 'serenading' you or just singing it near you. It is quite a killer song. Very catchy. Not all relationships are perfect and the fact you two probably having been dating very long makes it more apt that he doesn't have to 'love' you just yet.