By fuuuudge - 19/08/2009 05:55 - United States

Today, my boyfriend took me out to meet his friends. It was going really well until I left to use the bathroom and two of the girls with us came in and started talking about how creepy Matt's new girlfriend is and that they're happy he's going to dump her. My boyfriend is Matt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 646
You deserved it 3 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fmlfmlfml15 0

well now you know he's going to dump you....beat him to it. unless those two girls knew you were in the bathroom and just wanted you two to break up

They knew you were in there. They were probably just trying to make you think he's going to dump you. Unless I'm completely wrong and he does.

Comments

teach09 0

just keep in mind that those girls must have known that you were in the bathroom..since ya'll were hanging out together. You COULD bring it to your BF's attention...but that too could cause problems...eh..such is life i guess...

um what a bunch of douchebags that is almost all of my friends are chicks. i would have dumped him before he got the chance to dump me if what they said was true

Yes because girls never lie to make other people jealous and never start gossip to create something out of nothing.

otokio 0

Girls do this. Women don't. And if she looks like a woman, acts like a woman, or talks like a woman while still doing ridiculous shit like this, she's still just a little girl.

deaditegirl 0

Either you're creepy, in which case YDI, or they're just playing into the female stereotype of being bitchy and backstabbing.

Egotistical 0

I'm sick of reading stories like this. OP: 1. Don't be creepy Maybe ull b able 2 keep a man. 2. Pick em wisely Then you'll be doing us all a favor by not having any crappy stories to post on here about ur bf.

When they were talking about you, you should've come out of the bathroom, given them a dirty look, and said 'Well at least I have common sense' and walked out.

oh wow. being a bit weird is okay, sometimes. being creepy on the other hand.. cant blame him if he dumped you. but then again i wouldnt say YDI. but i sure hope you didnt make a scene, just in case it was a prank. its always wise to talk about it calmly :D in private. without being creepy.

lindeezybby09 0

thats why you dump HIM first. problem solved! YDI for having a boyfriend with shitty friends. lol

Well i hope you confronted him about it? but it all sounds all too conincidental. they probably talked outloud so you could deliberately hear them or something. they could possibly just be jealous. it's a shame some girls have to be bitches. FYL if it is true though.

Women are so evil...I'm not even joking. Just tell your boyfriend that you heard them talking rather unsubtly (you *know* they were only saying that cuz you were there) about you. And simply and calmly ask him if it's true he wanted to break up with you. Some boyfriend's friends are just a little too "helpful" sometimes. Like my ex's friend. He set him up with a girl the same age as my little sister (one of her friends actually) a week after I broke up with him. Needless to say, I was annoyed. He was eighteen, and the girl was 13/14.