By Anonymous - 15/11/2013 03:08 - United States - Absecon

Today, my boyfriend took me home for the first time. His place was covered in Insane Clown Posse stuff, even the toilet bowl. He's an undercover Juggalo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 089
You deserved it 4 814

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Even the toilet bowl? Well, on the bright side, you know he can commit to some things.

I hope you don't have a fear of clowns lol

Comments

reymon8823 24

I've been down with the clown for 15 years now

hey, juggalos are not that bad. i know several of them, and they have never once treated me with disrespect, versus the 'normal people' you all think you are; who have been more judgmental and rude than anyone else.

juggalospyder 3

That's cause we aren't about that shit. We don't care what someone is. As long as you're a good person and show no disrespect and you get respect

JudgeComrade 17

You must have great taste in men.

a girl I dated was a juggalette. I don't like ICP, but I thought I'd give it a shot. so I went to a concert with her and the people were really nice. the face paint and hatchets are.... odd, but collectively, I think juggalos are pretty nice people. I used to talk a lot of shit about juggalos and their music, but I can't say anything really negative about them since I've spent some time with them. OP, if you truly like your boyfriend, don't let it bother you. but if it turns you off that much, end it. when I found out my ex girlfriend was a juggalette I kinda felt the same way. but if he's a nice person and you like him, that's all that counts! :)

I don't see a problem here. Juggalos are pretty sweet people.

my brother in law is a juggalo an my sister is a Iette , they are both amazing people and amazing parents . and I must say they look damn good in their face paint !!!!