By itsellie27 - 30/08/2013 14:44 - United Kingdom - London

Today, my boyfriend told me that he would leave me if I didn't seek help for my eating disorder. The eating disorder in question? Vegetarianism. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 925
You deserved it 20 631

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Grauncho 27

You roast vegetarians on a spit over an open fire? At least they'll be low fat.

Comments

Well, being a vegetarian is a really big missed-steak. ;)

Your boyfriend is a little extreme. Being vegan. Now that's the disorder!

Hey vegetarians, my food ***** on your food.

jw90 18

He needs to be a bit more understanding. You probably have a good reason for not eating meat.

RoseFox0029 22

If we weren't supposed to eat meat, we wouldn't have the teeth and digestive system of an omnivore. Simple as that.

I could easily jump on the "blah blah eat some bacon" bandwagon, but in all seriousness, your boyfriend's a douche. It shouldn't matter if you eat meat or not, just as long as you're not like Lisa Simpson in the episode "Lisa the Vegetarian" and shoving it down everyone's throats.

hey, maybe they are trying to have a baby. in that case, I do suggest you to change your diet :)

There is nothing wrong with you begin a vegetarian unless you try and force your boyfriend to be one too. It's kinda hard to say FYL or YDI at this point since we don't know that fact or not. If you don't try and make him, then seriously dump him, he is an asshole and you don't deserve him. If you do try and force him, then stop. There is no reason for you to try and force someone to be something they don't want to be.

If he can't accept you for who you are, then move on honey. No one is worth changing for (unless they're actual BAD habits).