By Anonymous - 10/05/2009 18:46 - United States

Today, my boyfriend texted me saying, "I can come over today. She thinks I've got work." I think he had the wrong number. FML
I agree, your life sucks 86 493
You deserved it 4 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'd be like. Nope. She thinks you're an ass hole who no longer has a girlfriend

Comments

Could just a guy friend of his doesn't exactly mean he's cheating...

#23 That's actually a good point, I think you (OP) should confront him before you dump him but if he was/is cheating, make it veryyyy fun for you.

You THINK he had the wrong number? So you don't even know the meaning of the text, and you're posting on FML on a hunch? The fact that you said "I think" means you haven't talked to him about it yet, so you really don't know what's going on, and neither does anybody here. Nobody should assume cheating is happening. There are so many reasonable explanations for that text it's not even funny. Even if you KNEW it was the wrong number, there are STILL explanations. Until you know he's cheating, don't come here to complain. If you ended the FML in "He meant to text the girl he's been cheating on me with. FML" then I'd be a little more compassionate. But right now, by the way you phrased the FML, you know nothing of the situation.

Agreed with 23. He could have easily just wanted to hang out with the boys.

i agree with 23, but i wholly agree with 26. that is what i meant....just a hunch. you haevnt even talked about the situation with him!!! this is not an FML...yet or not at all.

Even if he's not cheating, he's still obviously a liar. That can only lead to bad things.

I think you should confront him before going all crazy...but make sure you can tell if hes lying and just trying to get out of the situation

Hope you shoved it in his face! Hope you find someone better!