By ugh - 19/01/2011 19:19 - United States

Today, my boyfriend spent an hour lecturing me on how I need to ask for what I want. So I asked him to delete a crappy picture he'd taken of me the night before. His response: "No, you don't always get what you want." FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 409
You deserved it 9 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ninjafriends 1

Say that to him the next time he wants some ass. He sounds like a controlling bastard.

SirEBC 7

It sounds like a "Shut the **** up" would have been in line somewhere within that hour.

Comments

if it were me, i would gladly delete the picture out of courtesy. But i wouldn't tell you where it were backed up! Him having it doesn't mean he will share it...

i would never tell my girlfriend tht she has to ask for things she wants...

Then how are you suppose to know what she wants? Telepathy doesn't work in real life. I dated a girl for almost a year and during that time she never once spoke up and told me what she wanted to do, I'd ask and she'd just say "Whatever you want to do". We'd go out to dinner, she'd order what I ordered. You have no idea how frustrating it is to be in a relationship with someone who for all intents and purposes has no mind of her own.

cradle6 13

25- Been there bro. Jesus Christ it's frustrating.

skyttlz 32

#16 your picture is disturbing

Yep. Or don't put out. Or put out while nagging. Or nag out while putting.

this is a lesson you have not yet mastered little grasshoper. All you have to do is erase the photo while he sleeps. damn comment bug that deletes my messeges.

this is a lesson you have not yet mastered little grasshoper. All you have to do is erase the photo while he sleeps. damn comment bug that deletes my messeges.

emilyxorawr 3
Chris19801012 0

seriously?! Hate him?! You don't always get what you want, but just sometimes you get what you need. Sounds like a reasonable man to me

IneffableLullaby 13

He should've been more considerate. Your boyfriend sucks, OP.

he does not suck. maybe, just maybe he thought it was a cute picture and didn't want to delete it.