By me - 18/05/2011 04:13

Today, my boyfriend of nearly 4 years, with whom I have a baby, broke up with me. His reason? His best friend said he didn't like drinking with guys who were "tied down". FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 913
You deserved it 6 256

Same thing different taste

Top comments

badbe 0

I doubt that's the real reason.

CateXOX 0

Your boyfriend should have been more dedicated to you than his "drinking friends".

Comments

ILoveTabz 0

don't worry about that douche and his dick friends! you'll find someone maybe a HUNDRED times better!

This is something only Jerry Springer can help you out with.

michaelm1290 23

Don't forget about Maury and Steve Willis..

Monkeybutt1 0

What a JackAss!! If he had a kid with you then he is gonna have to help raise it.

If he's gonna break up with you for his douche bag friend then your better off without that asshole.

missmaryb 0

Children having children - just wonderful.

Men never grow up so every man that has a child constitutes 'Children having children'. Just because he's acting like a child doesn't mean he actually is a child, they could both be 30 for all you know. He is clearly being a child though..

EvilDave 13

No, dumbass, men do grow up. It is that women like you want to date perpetual adolescents rather than men. What you are forgetting is that the OP in this situation chose to have a child with someone not willing to act like an adult and not willing to make a commitment to her and the child. She, and many women in the United States, are shallow, selfish bitches then wonder why the shallow men they date do things like this. Women, let me give you a hint: You control who you date and who you have kids with. If the guy you are dating is an asshole, it is YOUR FAULT FOR STAYING WITH HIM. If he hits, cheats on you, etc. IT IS YOUR FAULT IF YOU STAY WITH HIM. If you date a guy whose hobby is getting drunk with the guys, don't be surprised when he cheats on you and/or dumps you because his buddies don't like him being tied down. If you chose to have a kid with a guy because he is hot and makes your pussy quiver, it is your fault when he dumps you or cheats on you. Learn the following: How you feel about someone does not effect how that person feels about you nor does it have any effect on how they will treat you. If you want a guy to treat you well, find a guy that loves and cares about you and will put you first, and then put him first in your life. And, if you go out and have a kid with some asshole, don't expect any other man to put you and your kid first in his life when he will NEVER be first in yours. That just makes you a selfish, using bitch. Instead, stick to the assholes you deserve.

wow that sounds a little bitter. but honestly I totally agree with everything you just said.

I'd like to point out here I was joking about men not growing up. I was attempting to point out that 'children having children' is not necessarily a fair analysis of the situation. They could be 30 years old for all anyone here knows, he is just acting like a child and that's not her fault! Also my other half is plenty grown up and treats me better than I could ever ask for, I'm still not planning on having kids until we've been together a few years. I would've thought 4years would be long enough to judge someone's character. You are a ********..

70, you seem really bitter about women. There are men and women alike who are selfish assholes, you cannot pin the trait on a whole gender and let the other get off scott free. Both genders can be equally abusive. Sounds like you have a hard time picking up women, so you're projecting here on FML labeling them all idiots. It's also not always the person's fault if they're stuck in an abusive relationship. It isn't as easy as "just leaving". It's not their fault for being scared of ending such a relationship, and sometimes they've been brainwashed by their partner into believing they'll "change". So, no, it is not always the person's fault for staying with an abusive/asshole partner. There are men and women who are immature and selfish, but women are not more or less likely to possess these traits than men. Let's not be sexist, yes?

EvilDave 13

No, actually, I can pin it on whomever I want. And, you are wrong. The first time a man gets abusive, if a woman doesn't leave, every time there after it is her fault. It is literally as simple as that. I used to believe as you do, but then I actually paid attention to what women say and do. A woman that doesn't want to be abused doesn't stay with an abuser after the first time. A woman that doesn't want to be cheated on doesn't stay with a cheater. As long as women continue to lie about what they want in and from men, as long as women say one thing and do another and then blame men for the outcome, I will continue to blame women for the problems they cause for themselves. And, I will continue to call women who act like idiots, idiots.

EvilDave 13

Oh, you make a blanket statement insulting all men and get your ass handed to you and suddenly you were joking. Sure you were. I bet you decided you were joking AFTER my comment. Just like a woman.

Abuse doesn't start with beating. It starts with wearing down someone's confidence. A lot of domestic violence STARTS when the woman is pregnant because 'she'll love the baby more than me'. When women are pregnant/ have a child with the guy they often feel like they can't leave, regardless of what is happening. So yet again you don't know what you're talking about!

TheDrifter 23

What the hell did that rant have to do with anything?

The comment I was replying to seems to have disappeared.. there was a comment about how women who stay after the first time deserve what they get after

How do you know they're children? They could be in their thirties, or perhaps even their forties. Stupidity doesn't have an age limit.

#43 was referring to their mentality. People in their thirties, forties, even fifties act like children sometimes. Where have you been?

Let his ass be tied down paying child support.

Shadow4i5 3

srry ur bpyfriend's reason is pretty gay on fact that he chooses to get drink w/ men instead of coming home to u

Let his dumb ass go have a baby with his bestfriend.