By Girl - 17/03/2010 07:05 - United States

Today, my boyfriend of more than two years told me in front of all of our friends that he'd trade me for some Playstation 3 games. I laughed it off because I thought he was kidding. He made it clear that he was serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 672
You deserved it 5 130

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How much longer do you plan to stick around for more of the same treatment? Kick him to the curb already!

Comments

Today i read a pointless post by a whiney bitch complaining about her lame boyfriend instead of doing something about it. FML.

rauj13 0

YDI for being a shorty girlfriend.

I liked shorty better. :-) YDI for being a short shorty.

If the PS3 came with a ****** there would be no need for women anymore.

dynky 3

PS3. fleshlite. duct-tape. bingo!

Spewki 3

Trade him for a vibrator... They don't have thumbs, and have no use for video games.

KurouTenshi 0

The better vibrators have something LIKE thumbs, so they can tickle your ******** while you shove it up into your ******. and the even better ones have a second erection that you can shove into your ass. Just sayin.

956TXking 0

I've got some playstation 3 games for trade.... :D

Today, I traded my whiny girlfriend for a bunch of PS3 games. MLIA.

OP, my version of this situation would have ended like this: Today, "same story" ... So, I dumped his ass in front of everyone and made him look ridiculous. I would leave by saying, " I knew I shouldn't have settled for less, goodbye. "

in the 'front of everyone part' of 39 if u add 27s scene..perfect ending lol

Babushka_Homyak 10

Well, considering that the PS3 is supposed to have 3D capabilities soon, along with that new 3D HDTV coming out, it kind of makes sense.