By Hannah - 13/06/2013 16:19 - Australia - Caulfield North

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend dumped me, accusing me of lying to him about "being a hermaphrodite". His almost total lack of knowledge about female anatomy led him to believe that my clitoris is actually an extremely tiny penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 317
You deserved it 6 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Count it as a blessing that he broke up with you, you don't want to be with someone that stupid anyways.

Well it sounds like he wouldn't know what to do with it anyway. Find a guy that does

Comments

SirTalkaton 22

You dodged all kinds of bullets. Print out pics of both a ******** and a tiny penis and put it somewhere public and break it down for him. What an idiot.

tsent8 15

Hey it's not his fault. When he looked down and could see a mirror image of his penis that was the first logical thought.

thejimler 9

At least you can be satisfied knowing that he'll never find another 'woman' in his love life.

ginawater19 13

That's ******* hilarious. He's gonna think every girl is a guy now lol!

Don't tell him about hyenas, it will blow his mind.

XD That's the funniest thing I've read all day!

ViviMage 38

YES! The female phallus and giving birth and copulating THROUGH an enlarged ********! Well, to be fair, females have high level male hormones to build a hierarchy, and that may explain the non female looking parts....

Dusty_Busters 15

What.... Are you serious? I'm scared to look it up lol

Iniezian 18

Eh, not to be a killjoy here, but a ******** actually IS a tiny penis, and just as male nipples are unfinished female nipples that can't produce milk, a clit is an unfinished penis, and it CAN turn into something that looks like a small penis with enough testosterone and anabolic steroids. Anyone remember Thomas Beattie, the transgender "pregnant man" explaining that on Oprah?

jem970 19

Not to be a killjoy but men (genetically XY) can lactate. It has been proven, also just because you are born with XY or XX chromosomes that is not a "fool-proof" method for deciding your sex during development. There are a lot studies that show some men and women can have the wrong chromosomes for their gender but still physically have the appearance of male or female. It has a lot to do with the hormones that effect the fetus during all stages of their development on which gender the baby will actually be. Just saying.

Besides, since all fetuses are "girls" if the gene SRY isn't activated, it's the other way around: a penis is an "over sized clit" ;)

roshae_16 11

I was hoping SOMEONE would point that out.

olpally 32

Wow, what a ******* moron. I hope he never breeds... Ever. Dodged a dumb bullet there!

Technically, he's right. The ******** is the organ that ends up growing into the penis during development..... But it's ridiculous that he didn't know all females have that.