By Hannah - 13/06/2013 16:19 - Australia - Caulfield North

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend dumped me, accusing me of lying to him about "being a hermaphrodite". His almost total lack of knowledge about female anatomy led him to believe that my clitoris is actually an extremely tiny penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 323
You deserved it 6 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Count it as a blessing that he broke up with you, you don't want to be with someone that stupid anyways.

Well it sounds like he wouldn't know what to do with it anyway. Find a guy that does

Comments

Shandra78 9

Stupidity is self limiting, lets hope this one never figures out how to reproduce.

aubreybradt 9

Technically a ******** is the almost the same thing as a tiny little penis, all nerve endings and whatnot..Doc? Back me up?

Weeell, techniqually the clit is a mini-penis... When we are fetuses it either fully develops or doesn't, thus making us male/female. That doesn't mean that was called for. Be happy you do not have to spend the rest of your life with an ignorant twerp like himself.

I just spent 20 minutes logging in (forgot my password and had to reset it and everything) to make that exact point.

Grauncho 27

Looks like he should start preparing for a very lonely life ahead of him.

voimoro 0

What's with everybody saying the clit is an underdeveloped penis? Actually the penis is a large clit. You make it sound like women were some kind of freakishly underdeveloped males, wtf.

Well fetuses all start off as females... (then there is all the story of the gene SRY on the Y chromosomes)

Good, don't try to get back the dumbass, make sure he never breeds please.

If he thinks that he'll be single for a long time...actually forever...you unfortunately found a nut job the next one you have should appreciate that you are 100% a chick...

dukie420 4

So you are one or aren't one you weren't very clear...

Well maybe your ******** is big.. And he was just mocking that fact..

Actually to be politically correct he's right. Every baby starts out as a girl and only when the Y chromosome is added does the clit grow and become a penis

He is correct? How? He called her a hermaphrodite while mistaking a ******** for a male penis. How is that right? Just because those 2 organs are similar and penis is an "overgrown" ******** it does not mean that those 2 are the same. So you're basically saying that every person on the planet is hermaphrodite while that clearly isn't the case. Let me help you with the dictionary definition of a hermaphrodite: "a person or animal having both male and female sex organs or other sexual characteristics, either abnormally or (in the case of some organisms) as the natural condition". So no, her ex is not right as ******** is a female body part.