By Hannah - 13/06/2013 16:19 - Australia - Caulfield North

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend dumped me, accusing me of lying to him about "being a hermaphrodite". His almost total lack of knowledge about female anatomy led him to believe that my clitoris is actually an extremely tiny penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 323
You deserved it 6 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Count it as a blessing that he broke up with you, you don't want to be with someone that stupid anyways.

Well it sounds like he wouldn't know what to do with it anyway. Find a guy that does

Comments

Better off without him. This makes me wonder if he ever watched ****. I mean, that was my anatomy lesson 101.

what a dumbass:|. be glad u guys broke up :p lol jk

caligirllife 11

Seeing posts like these makes me worry about how old these people are.

Technically, your ******** IS a tiny penis... It's the same tissue, just develops differently in different sexed fetuses.

Do you really want to be remotely associated with someone that stupid? This is a blessing.

Biologically speaking it technically is, however because you are a girl and did not get a Y chromazone it did not develop into a penis. Everyone develops as a girl then based on getting a XX or an XY determines if the ******** becomes a penis and the overs become testicles.

Just picture the moment he gets intimate with an another girl and laugh. But I agree his behaviour and mostly his ignorance sucks.

unixdude 9

Technically, it is. If you had been male it would have developed into a perner. Or, had he been female his wang would have been his clitty.

MrBoredomioo 18

I am laughing so hard at your word choice

It is! Every girl has an underdeveloped penis!