By Hannah - 13/06/2013 16:19 - Australia - Caulfield North

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend dumped me, accusing me of lying to him about "being a hermaphrodite". His almost total lack of knowledge about female anatomy led him to believe that my clitoris is actually an extremely tiny penis. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 323
You deserved it 6 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Count it as a blessing that he broke up with you, you don't want to be with someone that stupid anyways.

Well it sounds like he wouldn't know what to do with it anyway. Find a guy that does

Comments

********?...I believe it's an old old wooden ship right?

nurchok 15

Wrong! lmfao. lol wow, a wooden ship, eh? :)

I don't think this is much of a loss. Consider yourself lucky.

Anatomically speaking...it pretty much is

Where, in fact, his penis is just a giant ********.

Ins0mau 20

OMG! HE'S a Hermaphrodite!

The ******** actually is an extremely tiny penis. When a girl gets a sex change, she is given medicine to make her ******** grow into a full sized functioning penis (with extra surgery of course). So he is, in a sense, correct.

No, he is not correct. Penis is overgrown ********. They are similar but that is not what her ex had in mind. He thought it is an actual male penis, that she was a hermaphrodite which she clearly is not because she has a ******** and NOT a penis. Unless you think that everyone on this planet is a hermaphrodite because ******** and penis are similar.

Seriously? If he is really this stupid then you're much better off without him.

yourface107 3

Her bf is actually the smart one!! And her bf's lack of anatomy is right! I have plenty of transgendered female to male friends who have gone through the procedure!! They take testosterone to make the ******** grow into about a 3 inch penis! It also makes their boobs shrink and their body hair grow faster!

nurchok 15

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

nurchok 15

#115, +1 that. I think I'll go chop off my own sick now, I don't need my children growing up in a world populated by dipshits like him...

Actually, that's exactly what it is. We all start out as girls but then the clit grows for boys. They grow balls and those parts go in the girls. Tell him not to take it personally.

Also medically known as gonads (same word for ovaries and testes)

That's not exactly what it is. A penis is more like a giant ********, and a ******** is a ********.

Actually, technically he is right. When a fetus changes into the female form the nerves which were going to be the penis turn into the ********. So technically he's right but he's still a frickin moron.

We all start out with AMBIGUOUS internal and external genitalia. In the presence of a Y chromosome and male hormones the fetus will develop male sexual organs/genitals. In the absence of a Y chromosome and male hormones, the fetus will default to the development of female sexual organs/genitals.