By ihateumicheal - 02/08/2010 15:37 - United States

Today, my boyfriend decided to visit me at work. With another girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 473
You deserved it 4 248

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So he's not allowed female friends? What the **** is wrong with you?

Comments

Tauren 0

Was she hot? That sucks... You should hook up with his brother or better yet, his dad.

Who was this girl? Was it his mom? sister? You know just because he is dating you doesn't mean he can't hang out with other girls.

Unless he specified it was his new girlfriend and he was there to dump you then don't jump to conclusions. Alot of guys have female friends and vise versa.

You guys, I'm sure he specified that he was his new girlfriend and his visit to her workplace ended badly.

But all op said was "With another girl." That can mean a lot of things. It could mean that this girl is his new girlfriend. Buy it can also mean that they are just friends, and op is just overreacting.

#35 If it was another girl that wasn't a new girlfriend, it wouldn't be an FML. I'm sure she checked and didn't randomly assume it was his new girlfriend.

stacers 0

Then why didn't she say "with his new girlfriend."? I know plenty of psycho bitches that would see their man walk in with another girl and spin into a jealous rage...only to find out later it's his sister.

41- You are probably right. But you can't be completely sure with the small ammount of information that the op gave us. I apologize in advance if this is posted twice.

PurplePigeon 0

the op left it wide open for discussion and possibilities...on purpose. muahaha

You did check who the girl was, didn't you OP? She could have just been a friend or family. However if you did check, or he just outright told you she was his new gf, then hopefully you have now treated him how he deserved to be treated. Even if you had to wait so you wouldn't lose your job. Though if it's this option that's a really smart ******** move on his part.

Hwikek 2

"Is it true?"-Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy Who thinks that I am obnoxious?

Barrientos432 5

I don't really think anyone cares:] Aww shit I gave you attention>.< I failed..

#26 that default pic... is THE shite. lmaooo

who cares! aren't boyfriends allowed to have other girls for friends? I'm pretty sure they are.

#29 It was probably his new girlfriend, otherwise OP wouldn't write an FML about it. I'm sure she checked who the girl was.

ElvaNpie 0

i dnt think op shud jump to conclusions tht cud b his sis cuzn niece sister in law or a lez possibilities r endless

bt2breakskn 0

doesn't mean he's cheating, guys can have friends that are girls too.