By fionna_fiamma - 12/12/2015 13:33 - Slovenia - Maribor

Today, my boyfriend came to my house for the first time. Today was also the day my body decided to throw up violently for four hours while he awkwardly sat beside me, waiting for his ride home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 486
You deserved it 1 638

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sitting awkwardly while you vomit for four hours? Quality boyfriend

musicnole 8

Sorry, OP - at least he sat there with you! If he can't handle you at your worst, he doesn't deserve you at your best. :)

Comments

I would like to apologize, I nearly dropped my phone and while catching it I accidentally clicked "You deserve it" you do not deserve it so I immediately clicked "I agree, your life sucks" but one of those "You deserve it" 's is from an accident. You do not deserve it.

Oh man this happened to me except it was out the other end...

Damn, I feel for you. When I found out I'm allergic to shellfish (I get severe abdominal cramping, vomiting, and I puff up and look like a swollen lobster), my now ex boyfriend was over, and I think we had only been dating about a month or two at the time... It was definitely very awkward, and not how 16-year old me wanted to spend New Year's Eve.

first time my hubby visited my house, he ended up violently sick. then 24 hrs later, he passed it on to me. unfortunately I wasn't able to wake him to let me out in time as the queen bed was a tight squeeze in my room. he cleaned it all up while I slowly recovered. 10 yrs later we are still together. :)

That was at least kind of him to sit with you the entire time!

not really sure why he was sitting beside you while you puked. And obviously you're sick if you were puking for 4 hours.