By Anonymous - 19/12/2013 20:52 - United States

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me because I canceled my Gamefly account. Seems that was the only thing keeping us together. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 064
You deserved it 4 400

Same thing different taste

Top comments

renaee 13

Netflix and gamefly accounts... The core to healthy relationships. *Shaking my head.

Comments

pwnman 33

Get your gamefly account back and share it with someone else;)

perdix 29

Re-join Gamefly. Seems like a fairly cheap way to keep a boyfriend. A gigolo would cost at least an XBox!

Wow, I'm worried about canceling my Netflix now...my husband might be using me for movie streaming. Uh, no, not really Take heart OP...they aren't all that selfish and stupid. Maybe you'll find one that wants to pay for Gamefly for you instead. :-)

If that was the only reason he was staying with you then you were definitely lucky enough to get out of it before it got messy.

What an asshole. I'm glad you found out. That's so pathetic of him. Let's just play with someone's heart so I can play their games, yeah **** him.

Sounds like you need to.. *puts on sunglasses* Step up your game..

At least now you can find someone who actually cares about you.

olpally 32

Wow, superficial much? Be glad he's gone!

Oh come on...there had to be something more there...I hope...you'll find someone else OP...stay sting...

Wow...what a prick. He sounds like a loser if he can't afford one himself and mooches yours.