By fatface - 13/04/2009 04:05 - United States

Today, my boyfriend asked me when my face was going to go back to normal after being swollen from having my wisdom teeth taken out last week. My face is back to normal. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 217
You deserved it 3 774

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fneff379 0

correction to #1: Exactly how long WERE you together?

Clearly it isn't totally back to normal yet.

Comments

Maybe the swelling hasn't completely gone down and that's why he was asking. That kind of stuff happens -- the body reacts differently. No reason to get upset. Just ask him how bad it looks, and if it's been a while, go to the doctor. You probably just got used to it.

umm... didn't he know what you looked like before the operation?

thinkpink 0

#11 Agreed. None of these girls will ever find the perfect man if that is what their line of thinking is like....not that the perfect man exists. But some come close.

manoverboard 0

...well, this makes me feel good. I'm getting mine taken out next week. At least I don't have a boyfriend to make fun of me, I guess. But really...he probably didn't pay much attention to you if he doesn't even know what you look like.

Maybe she gained weight? And the weight showed up on her face?

funkycloud7137 0

maybe he just meant so it won't hurt when he kisses you and stuff. Guys aren't that observant anyway so he won't know if its completely gone down or not without asking.

so_me_fml 0

#5 - I think the correct answer should be: DON'T dump him, BECAUSE men are stupid. He couldn't help it. He just never really looked before! Poor guy.

Your face probably isn't back to normal yet and you just don't notice because you see yourself everyday in the mirror so you got used to it... When my husband got his wisdom teeth taken out it took at least a good 3 weeks for the swelling to COMPLETELY be gone...

aw, i'm sorry..guys are dumb....ooh, actually this sounds like a good opportunity to make him feel like he has to kiss up to you to get back in your favor. that was slightly mean...whether or not he realized it.. :P

Find a guy who thinks your face is normal when it is normal.