By sadgf - 29/03/2009 17:41 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were snuggling on bed watching tv. He gets up at one point and turns the light off and I asked him why. He said "You look better in the dark". FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 904
You deserved it 6 035

Same thing different taste

Top comments

u shoulda said "how does this look in the dark?" and smacked him

tell him his penis looks bigger in the dark too.

Comments

#4 yes!!!! #3 oh sod off. That's really rude though. You should dump him for being such an ass.

I agree with #4. what a jerk, dump him. Fast.

Why do people always just say "dump him"?

tell him his penis looks bigger in the dark too.

maybe he was trying to say how things look sexy and more mysterious in the dark and it came out wrong? if he really meant you look bad in the light then he's an ass dump him

miss_ally 0

He's deffinately not worth it if he actually said this to you. You're too pretty for him if a guy says this to you.

you know he didn't say that you looked ugly in the light, he just said you look /better/ in the dark. I mean, i could say that "I scored better on this test than my last one" When i got a 99 on this test and a 98 on the last one. Jesus, stop being so ****** paranoid, i mean he obviously doesn't think you're ugly if he's your bf.

burdenofaday 0

/lmao. I envy dudes with the balls to say these kinds of things out loud. Oh, wait. I'm supposed to say, "OMG, that sucks! He's such a loser and sooo doesn't deserve you!" My bad.

Monty_Python 0

I don't think he meant it that way. He probably meant something mysterious and/or sexy.

breaksprinter_ 0

I agree with #21, it's very unlikely that he meant it in a negative way. If he did, he most likely would have sought someone else other than you. And besides, he may have been hoping to get a little action by saying that, hinting that other things could be done by saying it. Unless, of course, you two are a couple who do the duty during the daytime?