By Anonymous - 17/10/2009 16:26 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were messing around when he accidentally elbowed me in the eye and I couldn't see. He rolled over, turned on the football game, and told me to just walk upstairs and get ice. He also added that he would like a coke while I am up there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 947
You deserved it 5 302

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perstephane 4

Wow, the love and concern are overwhelming...

Comments

ami1043 0

well isn't he just a lazy ****! You should have told him to go get his own soda and some ice since he was the one who elbowed you.

XanimalloverX 0

Dump the jackass a real boyfriend would apologize and get you ice and a coke for you and himself

If he's lucky, the can will explode. The fizz makes for added enjoyment.

punch him in the eye go downstairs and get yourself some ice and a coke

What game was it? And yes, it matters :)

BoboMonkey 0

Once again, I hate my gender.. Men are disgusting.

Sorry, no we don't "naturally gravitate towards guys who are assholes"

Yatta_fml 0

I don't see the problem, this is only one half of the story and even from this angel I can see how the OP is over-dramatizing events. Posting the story on here is my first clue. Anyway, the boyfriend hurt her by accident... he can't solve the problem, it (apparently) needs ice. Sure maybe he could have got it for her, but I bet she's blowing this while story out of porportion anyway, and the boyfriend didn't think she was badly hurt. She has two legs she can still use, doesn't she? And can see out of at least one eye? (Likely both or the boyfriend would actually have been worried) Maybe it wasn't the most considerate to turn the TV on or whatever but while he's waiting for her... why not? And requesting that she get something while she's up?! I see no harm. "Today, my boyfriend hurt my eye. I said I would go get some ice for it since I was making a big deal out of nothing and couldn't belive he didn't jump right up and get it for me. He also asked if I could get him a drink! OMG - FML"

Well, see, I read this more like within a certain time span, he ended their merrymaking because she was complaining about her eye too much, and turned on the TV instead, then told her to get ice AFTER doing all that. Since, ya know, that's how the FML reads... True, she could have been overdramatic, but at the least definitely /he told her to get ice/, instead of her saying "I'm getting some ice" and him saying "oh while you're up get me a coke?"