By treegirl - 26/07/2009 05:57 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were cuddling on his couch when suddenly I tried to get up. Before I could stand, he grabs onto me and says, "I'm a koala and you're my eucalyptus tree!" He then continued to latch onto me for a good five minutes pretending to eat my hair. FML
I agree, your life sucks 579
You deserved it 111

Comments

Sounds to me like he just wanted to cuddle longer and came up with a cute way to do it. So unless you were about to piss your pants be happy you have a boyfriend like that. This is the kind of stuff I do with my girlfriend all the time.

I say FYL because you're obviously lame as hell and a drama queen to boot if you think this is an "FML". FYBoyfriend'sL too for dating you.

redblueviolet 0

That's cute XD. I would be maybe a little freaked out if my boyfriend did that, but I'd find it really funny and adorable too. I can definitely understand feeling slightly embarrassed and awkward about this, but not enough to think your life is ******. Of course, there is the possibility that you thought others would consider this moment weird and embarrassing, and you thought it'd be a great FML, even though you didn't see it as an FML yourself. Whatever your reasons are for posting this, it definitely isn't an FML. Try mylifeisg.com - after all you have a very adorable boyfriend.

remedy_1991 0

That is so fricken cute! I would have laughed my ass off if my boyfriend did that. YDI for being stuck-up and complaining about something you should be happy about.

This is not a FML, this is a YHNSOH, You Have No Sense Of Humor. That sounds totally like something my boyfriend would do, and I'd love him for it.

fckaduck 0

This is the cutest thing maybe ever. You fail and should probably dump him because he can definitely do better.

Cupcake10 0

Not an FML. That's adorable. My boyfriend does silly things just like that all the time and I love it. Lighten up OP, koalas love eucalyptus trees so your boyfriend must love you very much lol.

Jarlais 0

that's kinda weird actually. lol