By InvAzn - 14/12/2017 06:00

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I were getting intimate with each other, starting with some foreplay. Before he fingered me, he put on a blue surgical glove, claiming that "down there is dirty and smelly" and he didn't want it on his hand. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 572
You deserved it 2 352

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PhantomCrevan 8

Well... is their odor there? Or unusual discharge? Or had you simply not bathed recently? If he seriously felt your mothers were so unsanitary he needed to use gloves, then either something IS wrong, or he has some issues he needs to work out. Which, don't be surprised if said issues turn out to be his **** habits gave him unrealistic standards and expectations of how that anatomy is supposed to be.

Yeah, it does not sound like this is a guy who is mature enough for sex.

Comments

He could’ve said he just wanted to play doctor

Now you know. Next time you will dress in the appropriate outfit; nurse scrubs, along with the cap, mask and of course blue gloves.

onceuponatime456 16

You mean your EX-boyfriend, right? The guy is a ******* douche bag!

Well, the good news for him is that he won't have to worry about his dick getting near any lady-parts.

I guess him go down on you is out of the question.

I think your boyfriend has a problem. that's not even remotely normal.

Well, it is dirty down there he just had his penis inside of you

Unless the woman in question doesn't practice good hygiene, any guy who thinks a woman's genitals are "dirty and smelly" should not be sleeping with women. Maybe he's a latent homosexual?

Are you sure it was role play and not foreplay? Sounds like a doctor/patient privilege situation.