By confused - 27/02/2015 03:07 - United States - Milwaukee

Today, my boyfriend and I broke up because we got into a fight over what color that confusing black and blue and white and gold dress was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 356
You deserved it 25 998

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for letting something so trivial become such a huge issue. Priorities, OP.

I can't believe this shit is going viral.

Comments

I see black and blue. I've looked so many times and don't see white and gold!

There was probably a deeper issue at play to be honest.

My friend just showed us a pic of said dresss!!!!

Hah at first I only saw white/gold then blue/black later on. Now I can see both and literally switch right before my eyes. Scumbag brain.

How comes that so many relationships break because of such silly reasons? **** that dress and say that he sees it different than you. So what? It's explained that the colour depends on your retina. So you have another colour sight than your bf. So what? He has a penis and you don't. Did you argue over that too?...

I saw black and blue in one picture and white and gold in another.

The dress debate was on the news. The dress is black and blue. They found the actual dress and it's completely sold out. It just the way people's eyes and brain percieve the image.

The person who posted it said it was white and gold lol

BananaSantos 15

I was his arguing with my mom about that ??

Congratulations, you have broken up over a buzzfeed post.