By Anonymous - 29/05/2016 05:05 - Canada - Calgary

Today, my boss wrote me up for saying "pissed" in front of a client. This is the same boss who nearly pissed himself laughing when a client made an extremely off-color Holocaust joke a few weeks ago, in front of half the department. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 223
You deserved it 1 515

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AviKerensky 17

Some people just have no class. Sorry, OP.

Comments

I mean they can't really say shit if a client does it. If this was the same person who told the Holocaust joke I can understand but as an employee, if you say the wrong thing you can lose business.

Doesn't mean you have to laugh at it however.

If the client is worth enough money to the company, you laugh like it's the funniest thing you've ever heard. Sales requires a lot of tolerance even for things you would not tolerate otherwise.

Sounds like your boss has a split between what he thinks is professional, and how he personally is. Laughing at a joke was a severe loss of control of his professional exterior, but I guess that's the privilege of being the boss.

That boss of yours has poor social skills, Anne Frankly deserves to be written up himself.

It all about looking good for the business in front of clints more than workers

Yeah but it's still a load and of crap to behave that way.

The difference being you said and client said. He was a doormat for the rude client.

Do as I say not as I do. He Is the boss, and his bad behavior does not excuse yours.

Don't you know that bosses get to do whatever the hell they want with no consequence, but that employees need to walk on eggshells?

fart in his office. you could call it a.... gas chamber... Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!