By NoPrivacy - 26/04/2012 10:44 - United States

Today, my boss overheard me singing, "I need a shit, I need a shit" on my way to the bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 169
You deserved it 34 718

Same thing different taste

Top comments

twifan1901 0

Comments

perdix 29

Is that a Rebecca Black song?

KiddNYC1O 20

"Friday, Friday. Gotta take dumps on Friday."

kriz_allizwell 6

"which seat should i take?" duh, toilet seat. Then, when youre finished, baby, electric chair.kthxbai.

KiddNYC1O 20

I would've went with "Which stall should I taaake?"

SignUpisntcool 3

I sang it as the song I'm on a boat.

Very good I will probably have that stuck in my head for a while now! :)

Hey when you gotta go, you gotta go. Just next time keep the singing to a minimum

RedPillSucks 31

Way to preempt your boss "Don't give me any of that shit" "I'm not taking any shit from you" Now he knows you have none to give or for him to take.

perdix 29

And he won't be saying, "I'm gonna stick my foot so far up your ass . . ."

Scands_59 14
BunBunBabe 8

Surely it's not the WORST thing to have your boss overhear. But I wonder to what tune you sang this

perdix 29

On the days your bowels are a bit looser, make sure you have this one in your repertoire: Some people think it's funny But it's really hot and runny Diarrhea, Diarrhea . . . Everybody!

perdix 29

Green? Green?!?! Did you go to Vegan sleep-away camp? There are dozens, nay rather, hundreds of verses to this humorous ditty. Your boss could potentially be entertained for years!

challan 19

Thanks, guess what songs stuck in my head now?!!! Lol When you're running from police, And you feel that anal grease...

It comes from your bum like a bullet from a gun, diarrea

When you're sliding into third, And you feel a juicy turd, Diarrhea, Diarrhea! When you're walking down the street, And brown comes splashing to your feet, Diarrhea, Diarrhea! When you're-...I think you get the picture.

When your climbing up a ladder and you feel something splatter, diarrhea

Tell your boss they should make up songs about what they are about to do. It really does make life more enjoyable lol.

Lol OP, what made you think the workplace was the right place to say that?

Steve95401 49

It has a catchy beat and you can dance to it. I give it an 85, Dick.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

They're just jealous they can't come up with such great toe-tappin' beats. Obviously trying to cash in on OP's talent.