By soon to be unemployed - 28/01/2014 22:36 - United Kingdom - Southampton

Today, my boss let me know that I'm being laid off, via a text message that ended in "lmao". FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 685
You deserved it 3 943

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have sent a pic of your middle finger

Comments

You should text him back. Say: "Thank god! I was having trouble coming up with new ways to deals with your psychological issues! Lmao"

Or "I always sneezed in my hand before we shook hands. Lmao".

Talk to someone higher up in the company and show them how professional he is. Even if you still get fired he may suffer a similar fate.

Then you can text back, "so, I heard you got fired too huh? Payback's a bitch lmao!"

Laid off and fired are two different things. However that is still unprofessional and you should take it to someone higher up. Sorry you got laid off

My friend's mom got laid off from budget cuts. She still doesn't have a job and is depending on her husband. It's a sad economy we have, good luck finding another job OP.

skittyskatbrat 19

google "**** docking" then go scrub your brain with bleach.

Reply with a dick pick, or a snatch shot.

What if the boss replies with a "lol" because it's tiny?

It's not about the size, it is about the confidence.

Your picture goes along perfectly with that comment #71

It is really disrespectful, laughing at a person losing his job. And low.

I'm sorry OP. If he's that imature he shouldn't be in the place of a boss. Hopefully you will find a better job with a better employer. :)

ZY1431 24

that could be considered an improper way to fire someone. u could get him or the company in trouble.

JMichael 25

Your boss is very unprofessional. My opinion is you're better off.

That's worse than a break up via texting...I hope you can find a job that in the case you get laid off they can tell you not text you...