By lk mm, n vwls - 11/01/2014 01:20 - United States - Mansfield Depot

Today, my boss hung a dartboard in his office. It has a printout of my employee photo taped to it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 452
You deserved it 4 813

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe he's subtly telling the other employees that you're status is something to aim for. Be positive, op!

As long as he can't aim, you'll be fine!

Comments

fromstumbling 8

Why doesn't he just fire you? Or is he trying to scare you enough so that you'll quit on your own?

Depending on the laws in her state our of she is in a union, OP's, boss may not be able to fire her just because he wants to or because she sucks at her job. He may need a specific reason to do so.

*or. And sorry for that random comma. Damn my fat fingers.

BradTheBrony 19

Wait, wait, wait, wait... There are circumstances under which "poor performance" is not a good enough reason to fire somebody?

All the time, according to the teacher's union. Nor is being convicted of child molestation a viable reason to fire a person according to that brood of snakes. I imagine there are some other unions that are much the same way, though of course not all or even most of them.

what did you do to piss them off ,that much that they would put your photo on a dartboard?

So get one for yours with his photo. I hope you can aim better.

olpally 32

Rip it off his wall. That's so unprofessional. I don't care if he's joking or not.

Comment you have never liked the photo any way. Seriously, if he is not being funny, take a photo for evidence and think about talking to HR.