By unemployed - 21/05/2009 19:16 - United States

Today, my boss came storming towards me, screaming just how tired she is with my constant bullshit. Already pissed off, I retorted that she's a bitch and should go lose some pounds. Turns out she was talking to her husband on her bluetooth headset. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 767
You deserved it 77 783

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SomeGuy1234 0

That sounds like a perfectly reasonable, professional and level headed response.

Comments

this is why i hate bluetooths. you should never have an angry conversation via bluetooth.

i take it shes not ur boss anymore huh???

Lilyoda_fml 0

FYL you were just owned by bluetooth.

FYL that's just a shitty situation to be in. I don't see how people can blame you for the way you responded. Only a coward would let someone talk to them like that without saying something back. F her husband's life too.

trapiadora 0

Wow just another reson why bluetoothes are so dumn. You just shot yourself in the foot

lmmmr 0

#47- Commenting on someone's physical appearance is never the appropriate response to being told off. And you know nothing about the situation, how can you say F her husband's life? He could have cheated, or killed her mother for all you know, how is that F his life?

dspadres 0

I hate it when I stand around people using Bluetooth devices. I always think they're talking to themselves and stare at them trying to figure out if they're crazy or not.

brrrx 0

Hahahahaha wow. FYL indeed.

SP63_fml 0

Just a tip. Half the shit your boss gives you, they don't mean. Don't take it to heart, and sure as hell do not respond. Just keep your head down, and keep your job. I would have to say YDI for this one.

Why do you give a damn about your boss's weight?