By unemployed - 21/05/2009 19:16 - United States

Today, my boss came storming towards me, screaming just how tired she is with my constant bullshit. Already pissed off, I retorted that she's a bitch and should go lose some pounds. Turns out she was talking to her husband on her bluetooth headset. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 767
You deserved it 77 783

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SomeGuy1234 0

That sounds like a perfectly reasonable, professional and level headed response.

Comments

palmtrees 1

While it can be disconcerting to think that someone's talking to you because you can't see their bluetooth or headset, the problem here is less that you responded when you thought she was talking to you and wasn't than HOW you responded. You would have to be an idiot to just go off on your boss (especially about issues that are totally unrelated to work and your professional relationship with her, like her weight) rather than ask her if she's talking to you, ask her what she's referring to, ask her what she's upset about, etc.

Uh, never tell off your boss dude. Especially in a recession.

#8 oh yeah, the OP used really "complex sentence structure." especially when he/she stated "screaming how she just "tired" with my bull shit" tired *with*? since only "tired" is quoted, i assume the rest is the OPs wording, not the boss', that just sounds like something that a four year old might say (i.e.: "I'm tired with these toys") maybe try a contraction there, OP? she's just "tired"... and how about "of"? c'mon. trying to sound too intelligent makes you sound like an idiot.

Funnybunny_fml 3

uh oh. I guess your looking for a new job now? Never tell off your boss nothing good ever happens i should know...

And this is why you shouldn't be an ass to people.

nonynony 0

On the one hand, never blow up at your boss (even if you're being fired)--I work for a background checking company and we ALWAYS call peoples' past bosses. Good luck getting a new job after behaving like that! But to be fair, it's pretty unprofessional of your boss to be walking around yelling things like that on a personal phone call.

This ******* owns. Now THIS is an FML. While it's a YDI, people with bluetooth headsets need to realise how ******* demented and coked out of their minds they look when they have nasty arguments with people over them. They might as well sit at the side of a building and piss their pants so at least they won't look out of place. Your boss is an idiot for that reason.

orkyd 0

Commenting on someones weight or appearance is never an appropriate response in a work situation. Grow up and learn to face your problems like the educated person I hope you are.

poolshark 0

People that use bluetooths drive me nuts (unless they are driving or at a desk). I call them cyborgs.