By unemployed - 21/05/2009 19:16 - United States

Today, my boss came storming towards me, screaming just how tired she is with my constant bullshit. Already pissed off, I retorted that she's a bitch and should go lose some pounds. Turns out she was talking to her husband on her bluetooth headset. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 767
You deserved it 77 782

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SomeGuy1234 0

That sounds like a perfectly reasonable, professional and level headed response.

Comments

if she took that response seriously, you helped out her husband

Bryan13_fml 0

wow, how did you miss the bluetooth earpiece. Be more carefull

ive seen this a million times before (the 'i said something without thinkin/without knowing about it'

hahahaha this is funny, yet immature.... sorry =)

#8. Nope- it is unnecessary. OP should say "I told her." My main problem with the phrase is that it is becoming too common on this site. It's an annoying trend where people think they sound smarter than they really are.

anonymous_guy 0

Sounds like you don't have a job anymore. Learn to take insults, especially when they're not directed at you.

DeadMansCrack 4

Your life is ******.Sorry about that.But I'm tired of seeing ''proceeded'' everywhere so I also put YDI #8-there's no need to be bitchy,nobody ever said it was incorrect.

#15- A lot of people in this world think they sound smarter than they really are. OP- umm really? Even if she was talking to you, there is an appropriate way to respond. Don't be an idiot.

DeadMansCrack 4

#15 I'm with you on that one. I don't know how this trend started, but its starting to get ridiculous. #19..wtf?