By dullstuff - 21/07/2011 12:34 - Belgium

Today, my bike got stolen because I left my keys in the lock. On my way home, I saw my bike in front of a store, unlocked. I jumped on it, only to get punched in the face by the guy that had taken it, and got it stolen from me again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 583
You deserved it 13 903

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kellanlvr 1

Grand Theft Auto: Bike Edition

well you have to rip off the bicycle seat and see to it he is anally raped by the pole while he makes his get away ;)

Comments

That's when you look and see another identical bike sitting across the street, and you go jump on that one. They're all yours!

^'Twas sarcasm, by the way. OP shouldn't assume any bike that looks like theirs belongs to them.

You should've taken the pedals and seat off. I'd like to see him ride away like that.

KatrinaKitten 16

Finders, keepers... Losers, weepers...

KatrinaKitten 16

I guess people just can't handle the truth xD Thumb downs here I go again ...

...on my owwn! going down the only rooad ive ever knoown!

KatrinaKitten 16

That's another song I'll never know..I suppose. Thanks though. *dramatic tear*

like to see someone try that in a court of law as an excuse for theft.

you shouldn't take things that aren't yours finders keepers after all...

So it was okay for the other guy to steal his bike because of the "finders, keepers" rule, but he can't take a bike even though it was similarly left unattended? Not even taking into consideration the fact that the bike may have been his own, that sounds ridiculous.

yeah but maybe the keys shouldnt have been left in the lock..

RabidBunny 10

You know, this is why I walk everywhere! There isn't anything to worry about than.

nlr 9

quit being a girl and be a man! go after him and punch him in the face and take your damn bike back!

KatrinaKitten 16

I'm a girl, and when when my bike was stolen and I found the guy riding it, I TOOK IT FROM HIM. He even called me a bike thief-- like that made him look SO much cooler after a girl a foot shorter than him took his bike out from under him. Maybe this guy needs to be a little bit MORE like a girl.

I'm a girl, and when when my bike was stolen and I found the guy riding it, I TOOK IT FROM HIM. He even called me a bike thief-- like that made him look SO much cooler after a girl a foot shorter than him took his bike out from under him. Maybe this guy needs to be a little bit MORE like a girl.

SeedlessMe 13

Hells yeah, Anie!- we need more awesome chickies like you! =) "I'm a girl, but I sure don't hit like one." ;)

or he can stop being a bitch and get his shit together, Jesus Christ today's society is a bunch of lame duchebags

says the one who is doing an "airplane" in the picture...

a_nutritionist 10

your first mistake was saying 'todays society' as though previous generations were prone to be muscle bound superheroes. your second was to assume theres something wrong with being taken by surprise and being knocked off your bike. your third was breathing. i think we both know which one of these you can make right. get on that.

nlr 9

why does it matter if I'm doing an airplane?! it has NOTHING to do with the fml or comments! dumbass

Open up a can of whoop-ass and when you get your bike back run over him!

ummmm u firkin punch him back!!! don't let him ride away on ur bike!!!!!!