By Blue_Heart - 05/09/2015 18:47 - Canada - Brampton

Today, I decided to bike to work. I normally forget the key to my lock, so I leave it out back and hope that nobody takes it, and nobody does. I finally remembered my lock key so I chained it up. After my 7 hour shift, I walk to the back only to find the lock had been cut, and my bike was gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 873
You deserved it 1 964

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jimmer23 21

An unchained bike has less value than a chained bike, apparently. Damn criminal psychology!

Comments

jimmer23 21

It took me way too long to get that pun.

#8, I didn't notice until I read your comment.

anyone else think of the episode of the simpsons where they want to get rid of their diddly trampoline?

jentrynicole 20

I guess someone wanted to punish you for being responsible. I'm sorry OP, that really sucks.

jimmer23 21

An unchained bike has less value than a chained bike, apparently. Damn criminal psychology!

Well if the assumption is "If they chained it up, it must be valuable" then I guess they figured if it wasn't chained up, something would've been wrong with it and that it wasn't worth putting forth the effort.

God damn people are assholes. Sorry about your bike OP hopefully you get it back.

myoukei 31

Guess your good luck reached the end of it's cycle.

You would have kicked yourself even more if you left it unlocked and it got stolen. At least this way you know that there was nothing more you could do.

cooltatgar 31

The harder it's to get the prize, the sweeter it is.