By Anonymous - 21/07/2019 20:00

Spicy
Today, my best friend told me he loved me, so I reminded him that I'm a lesbian. "That's just a phase, just wait till you suck my dick," was his reply. He was serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 141
You deserved it 340

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Phil 14

Just tell him that liking girls is just a phase for him, wait til he sucks a dick.

Before using your mouth, I'd suggest using your foot. In a kicking motion. At speed.

Comments

“Best friend,” right. Normally I don’t condone a baseball bat to the balls, but in this case I might make an exception

Two important facts to note here. One, no he doesn't love you. FFS if he did he would show more respect, and more evidence that he really gets you. And two, he's not your best friend, he's not even your friend. Sounds like you basically got catfished- some creep wore the mask of a delightful fella, and pretended to become your best friend, while secretly, he was just another Nice Guy with the delusion that chicks have to put out if a guy puts in enough time. As if hanging with us is so dreadful there needs to be a reward. Do I sound bitter? Yeah I gave my time, trust, loyalty & sisterly love to a few guys in my youth who were just lecherous dysfunctional misogynists trying to manipulate me. Hurts a lot to discover you let someone into your life & heart who barely even considers you a person. It's a dirty trick and dudes like that should all go die in a fire.

pins91 27

Tell him he was right and suck his dick but use teeth

Yikes. time to get a less gross best friend

"Oh, wow, the only thing you have to offer a woman sexually is the opportunity to give YOU an ******? That's your big lesbian bait? That you will do her the honor of coming in her mouth? How god-awful terrible of a **** are you that you can't even try to hypothetically pleasure a woman to tempt me? All you can offer is hot cum? Gee, I could pleasure someone i'm not attracted to, or receive pleasure from someone I am attracted to...decisions decisions...nope, still a lesbian"

Best friend? I’m a better friend to you and I don’t even know you. Kick that guy to the curb and let’s be friends instead :)