By ZAnon - 06/02/2015 07:06 - United States - Houston

Today, my 97-pound pitbull wagged and chased his tail while I was being mugged. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 701
You deserved it 3 818

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shows that not all pitbulls are vicious! But that definitely sucks for u :(

stuner56 22

Knowing the way people are, if your dog actually did something, your mugger would probably sue you

Comments

Ugh, I hate thieves. At least they didn't hurt your dog. I hope you didn't lost anything irreplaceable.

OP didn't lose anything irreplaceable, that's how he got to write the fml.

how do you know what he lost? you weren't there.

his life. I'm talking about his life. everything is replaceable except that.

There usually isn't a bright side to being mugged but in this case, there is. There are so many bans and restrictions on breeds (especially your boy!) that even a nip on the muggers hand could get him put down. My ex had an American staffy X bull mastiff and he was resricted, so when some Jehovahs witnesses came to our house, he barked like crazy and circled them so they couldn't move, I had to drag him inside just in case he did something because if he did, the council would have had him put down ASAP ( but seriously, who the hell sees a 53Kilo dog barking their head off with their hair standing up and tail on end and STILL unlatches the gate?!)

I'm sorry, but this comment totally made me think of Pokemon. "I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was..."

Yeah, let's embrace the pitbull stereotype and breed vicious, mean dogs...jackass

kybon 12

It made me think of what a lousy trainer ash is

As horrible as it is being mugged and I am so sorry for you, it does show what a loving and playful owner you must be to have such a sweet-tempered dog.

Should have gotten a chihuahua if you wanted a guard dog. They can be very protective

Take that, people who push for breed bans!

Badkarma4u 17

It could have been worse. He could have bitten the mugger. Then you would have gotten sued for having an evil, vicious breed of dog, that eats babies, kittens, bunny rabbits, and attacks old ladies on ther way home from church.

Proof pit bulls aren't vicious! Also your dog is dumb as a sack of hair

rocker_chick23 27

If you got him to be a guard dog, you picked the wrong breed. A well bred and well trained pit bull will never be human aggressive, even to strangers.