By squishy - 11/02/2010 00:07 - United States

Today, my 4-year-old niece told me she likes it when I'm around because I'm "squishy and smell like fried chicken all the time." FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 466
You deserved it 25 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MadaZer0 8
MermaidSongXOXO 6

That's why I like you around, too :) *Steals chicken wing from underneath OP's fat rolls.*

Comments

ew! WASH more often :( even if you eat fried chicken you don't need to smell like it

@4. so only black ppl can call each other niggers? right ... cuz a black person saying it to another makes it ok.. this is stupid.

#24 in America it's more socially acceptable in the African American community if another person of your race calls you that... idk why just is... where I come from (Jamaica) call anyone that and offense will be taken so idk... culture thing I guess...

amen. they wanna call us all kinda shit but we call them that and it's ****** ww3. smh.. ppl these days! why can't we all just love? (:

MadaZer0 8

Predixxx... Would you marry me?

I feel bad for you OP but you need to shower more.

yea I guess it is. pretty dumb tho. and ppl want racism to stop n ppl want to be treated equally yet in some parts of the world is ok to do and say stuff like this.

My name is shanaynay, and if y'all gone make all dose racist ass steriotypes, imma bust a cap in yo ass! (Shanaynay is a character owned by Shane Dawson and I do not in any way intend to steal his shit)

Lol. xD "I really like it when you're around. You're so squishy *touches* and you smell like fried checked ALL the time. Do you taste like checked too? *bites*"

MermaidSongXOXO 6

Nah. If you were Shanaynay you would've mentioned finding a pubic hair in your food by now :/