By Anonymous - 12/09/2011 08:43 - United States

Today, my 23 year old boyfriend of 2 years was forced to dump me, over the phone, by his mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 200
You deserved it 3 251

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's for the best. Now you can find a man with a pair.

godlybacon 5

No way, that's awful! And at 23 he shouldn't be forced into things by his mother... FYL

Comments

Thank you for using commas instead of periods. It makes the FML so much more enjoyable. I'm sick of those FML's that think misusing periods makes it funnier.

PHiLLUPPH0REVER 1

Ummm does no1 here even wonder how old OP is and THAT'S why his mom made him break up bcuz there was a big age diff?

Whatever her age is, he should be old enough to think for himself. Unfortunately, few are the opinions formed solely by one mind, and in relationships, family tend to think they know better. Count yourself lucky girl, and chill with friends. I also recommend sneaking into the ex's mother's house with a whole lot of chilli powder... Best place for it is the toilet paper.

sarahbear1717 0

Hahaha it depends on how old you are

Wow, the mom is a jerk, but I can some different scenarios as to why the bf might be so spinless. Maybe the mom is paying for his college or other big ticket item, or rich, and treating to cut him off. If he's still living at home, probably treating to kick him out, and in today's economy he might not have many choices, other than to either sneak behind her back, or listen to her. But if he was any kind of a man and really loved her he would of found a way.

leadman1989 15

He could just be a spoiled rich kid "Break up with that Harley or no BMW for you" "mother I LOVE HER!!!" I'd rather break up than lose the car. if you loved him you'd understand. :p

qlue 2

Still having to hang on his mama ****

clementine00 1

Dam. that's really sad. You don't need someone who's such a mama's boy that he would break up with you because she doesn't like you. if he really cared about you, he would have told his mom where to go. I know it doesn't seem like it now, but really, it's all for the best.

fez667 0

i love my mother but **** the bitch if she ever forces me to break up with a crick i dated for 2 years tht guy needs a pair